[Fot] Hydraulic T/O Bearings

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 13:33:54 MDT 2020

 I'm not a full-fledged IT sort but I believe using your Browser's Private mode will help since it prevents cookies from being stored. Also if you are signed in to Google (which they highly encourage), sign out. But I suspect Google still knows your IP address and can track your queries that way.
If you have a Google account, you can view the history they've recorded (have a stiff drink ready when you do this), delete and stop the tracking. My Account -> Data & Personalization -> Activity Controls -> Web & App Activity -> Pause. But that's only for Google, not all the other data-Hoovers.

AFAIK a VPN service is the definitive way to block tracking. Your VPN provider hides your IP address so you can't be tracked. There are many free and paid ones. A friend who works in IT for a bank has VPN endpoints in many countries so he can watched blocked F1 races.
Hope that helps, people who are more knowledgeable feel free to chime in.
Gary Schneider