[Fot] TR6 inner shaft bearing

Chip Collingwood chip at theukmotorsports.com
Sat Apr 11 17:55:19 MDT 2020

the flange fits on a tapered shaft which is the bear...the bearing doesn't
take much at all...if you do happen to find a shop that can get it apart
for you make sure you make a note of the bearing position on the
shaft...take a measurement before you press it off for reference. I use a
50 ton press to get the flange apart...usually takes at least 20
tons...sometimes more...always wrap a towel around the assembly...dont
think I've ever had one i couldn't get apart.