[Fot] Sir Stirling Moss: Motor racing legend dies aged 90 after long illness

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:12:32 MDT 2020

So it is Riverisde 1958. The Caravan Motel, where all the races stayed. I
am waiting to check in the fellow ahead of me is Sterling Moss. He finished
up and I introduced myself, he wanted to know what I was racing.  I told
him a TR-3 and he smiled and then talked to me for twenty minutes about my
car and the Triumphs in general & the track and racing and was so kind and
truly interested. Then he spoke about his Aston Martin. He took the time
was very kind. Grand guy and a terrific racer. Always been my favorite.