[Fot] Reline Heavy Shockproof Gear OIl All Sythetic

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:22:30 MDT 2020

Bud, I got this from my tranny and diff guy, John Esposito at Quantum
Mechanics. Not a direct answer to your question but it does reference
Redline diff oils

"For the diffs we found the CRC Sta-lube brand 85W90 is a high quality GL4
spec oil or you can use the Redline 75W90 synthetic (even though it says
GL5).

For the transmissions you might want to switch to the Redline MTL or MT90
spec synthetic oils."

mike h