[Fot] Revolution rims

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Apr 18 14:07:52 MDT 2020

On 4/18/20 1:54 PM, Glenn Franco via Fot wrote:
> I have a brand new set of mag wheel lug nuts with washers for those
> wheels with a 3/8" thread if anyone is interested.
> Looked high and low for those when I had my race car. Scarce as hens
> teeth.

Back in the day I came across a place in Los Angeles called Mr. Lugnut,
I think.  I bought a box of 100 of these nuts with 3/8-24 threads.
Silly me, it should have been 1,000.  Or 16,000.  I offered sets of 16
on various Team Net lists for a reasonable price, they were gone in a
few days.  I mean, 100 divided by 16 is not a lot.  Of course I am no
marketing genius,  so no surprise that The Fat Chance Garage failed as a
commercial enterprise, but it was fun while it lasted.

mjb.