[Fot] Spitfire bits available

bfloyd6677 bfloyd6677 at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 09:30:56 MDT 2020

In a few short years of racing Spitfires I have amassed a sizable collection of stuff.Listed is just what I excavated from bins on shelves this morning. Located in Western Pa. Photos available upon request. Lightweight Quartermaster 1500 flywheel for 5.5" mocked up never ran $100.00 oboStock brake pedal modified with tilton balance bar Make offerRace spares 3 rail 3 synchro trans nice with shift tower etc. Make offer3 rail shift towers used x7 make offerTail shaft housings no cracks or broken ears x6 make offerMedium box of new and used small & large synchro rings M.O.Need something I might have it.T.I.A.Bryan Floyd 513 405 5425Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone