[Fot] How to order shirts. And Thank you to those involved.

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:05:55 MDT 2020

Thank you to:

Marty Sukey.   Chair & Shirt Coordination
Clark Lincoln.  Superb Shirt Artwork
Ted Schumacher.  Production of Quality Shirts
J. C. Hassall.  Kastner Cup Distribution...it just doesn’t happen without Jim.

It’s going to be a brilliant shirt. And it may be the last of its kind. (It’s very hard to predict the future).

The Kastner Cup Poster, again the artwork is by Clark Lincoln will be a Driver Premium and available to all FOT.  There’s an enormous amount of Kas’ History embedded in this poster. Kas is very pleased with the content.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com