[Fot] Kastner Cup Tee shirts

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at gte.net
Tue Apr 21 13:14:39 MDT 2020

Ok. Whats the www site to order?

MDunstHeadgasket.com626.358.1616 Fax 626.628.3777 Triple R Munitions, Inc626.201.9471 TFFL 6,7 SOT 2
 On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, J.C. Hassall via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Folks, the absolute deadline for ordering shirts in 30 APR.  If you're like I, the days run together, so this is a reminder that the deadline is only 9 days away.
So get online; order early and order often
jim

--
W4BEA
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and easily entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)J. Stoll
fot at autox.team.net