[Fot] Dif. noise

Chip Collingwood chip at theukmotorsports.com
Wed Aug 19 09:45:11 MDT 2020

most likely the pinion has lost its preload and it is moving in and out
along the face of the ring gear...ie changing the pattern and causing a
whine. Sometimes the carrier bearings will wear and cause a pattern shift,
but usually a growling from the bearings accompanies the whine

Chip Collingwood
theukmotorsports.com
(804) 564-1839