[Fot] Looking for a trailer

Paul MacDonald macdonaldp at rogers.com
Sat Dec 19 15:29:12 MST 2020

https://www.cover-tech.com/trailer-enclosures

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of dustin nicholson via Fot
Sent: December 18, 2020 4:41 PM
To: fot at autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Looking for a trailer

Amici,

It’s time to trade my open car hauler for an enclosed trailer and I’m not finding what I want in the market place so figured I’d try y’all.

I’m looking for an enclosed low profile single car trailer. I want low profile for easier towing and to fit in a normal garage door. These seem to exist as motorcycle trailers with about 5’-6” inside height clearance. About 1’-0”+ lower than a typical enclosed trailer. The problem with motorcycle trailers is they tend to be too narrow and not long enough. Any idea where I might find one car sized? My next step will be custom order, but I’d rather not pay for custom.

Related note, my nice all aluminum open car hauler is for sale. Good size for Triumphs, just big enough for my Jag MKII 4 door sedan. I get lots of compliments on this nice trailer. Holler at me if you want details or photos.

Thanks,

Dusty Nicholson
1955 EP TR3 #72
281-871-9623