[Fot] Blank-off plate for oil filter - TR6 and GT6 engine?

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Mon Dec 28 14:48:31 MST 2020

Trace the outline of what you want to blank off (including bolt holes), go to your friendly neighorhood machine shop, ask them to cut you a plate out of 1/8” steel. Cheap. I did that to replace the stock fuel pump on my Spitfire. Install it with a gasket!

As for the oil filter, I acquired an adaptor with in/out receptacles for a system that includes a remote filter and an oil cooler.

--Rocky Entriken