[Fot] Spitfire

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 11:20:59 MST 2020

I’m amazed they finally published it. It was originally scheduled to run around the Kastner Cup last year.

Victory Lane usually wants 1000 words. I poured the whole thing out of my head and it was 4000 words!

I had Kas do a read through to make sure I got the historical details right.

Working on the little beastie right now. My head is back with some Jerry Barker magic in it.

If only the driver could match the the potential of the car. I attended the University of VARA High Performance Driving School a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps that will help...

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone