[Fot] Some fun history...

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:23:37 MST 2020

Hello Amici,

You may have seen the Group 44 1973 Championship Spitfire is up for sale
for a cool $40K.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Triumph-Cars-Trucks-Spitfire-/124069288168

My Spitfire was in that race as well along with Ted Schumacher's car. Both
Ted's and my Doug Brown Spitfire were out by lap 3 while John Kelly won the
race.

My son had a great idea...Rematch 2023 for the 50th Anniversary at Road
Atlanta! We can book up Kastner Cup venues for years!

Ted...where is that Spitfire of yours? We need Ric Cline's and Ken Slagle's
Spitfires there too! I think the Slagle Spitfire came up for sale too...

Cheers,

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*
*#72 FP 1969 Triumph Spitfire Mk3*