[Fot] Ferodo Brake Pads

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 15:49:55 MST 2020

Is anyone still using TR-3 stock brake calipers?  I just came across a set of Ferodo DS-11 compound, competition brake pads, for which I have no use.  I remember using the DS-11 compound, before I switched to Jag front brakes when SCCA allowed that in 1980 (Thanks to Group 44).  These are brand new pads, which I must have purchased as spares for the vintage TR-3 I built about 20 years ago.  These fit the first 2 generations of Triumph disk brake calipers.  They won't fit the TR-4 and later calipers (i.e they have no holes for retaining pins - see pictures).  If anyone has a use for these, make me an offer, and they're yours.  Thanks.
Jack