[Fot] TR 250

Jim McAndrew jdment at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 10:58:24 MST 2020

There is a TR 250 for sale at ClassicCars.com. Car is located in Great Falls, Virginia.
For Sale: 1968 Triumph TR250 in Great Falls, Virginia

|  |  |

|  |
For Sale: 1968 Triumph TR250 in Great Falls, Virginia

Find classic cars, collector cars and vintage muscle cars on ClassicCars.com. Search, sell or buy and Drive You...

Pretty pricey but seems to have some nice modifications (hopefully to make it more fun and reliable).
Before I contact the seller- does anyone have any back story or know any more information on this car?
I contacted the Capitol Triumph Register president about the car- they knew about the car but the owner wasn't a member of their club.
Thanks
Jim McAndrewTyler, Texas903-780-1319