[Fot] Shirt payment info

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:47:43 MST 2020

Folks,

Ted Schumacher will handle all payments, as he's making the shirts.  Here
is the payment info from Ted:

"Order guarantee - we need a credit card to guarantee payment even if
track-side pick up.  We will not charge the card until time of shipping or
pick-up.  VISA/MasterCard/Discover or check. PayPal only if buyer calls
first so we can walk them through the procedure. PayPal charges to merchant
are double what we are charged by VISA, etc.:

hth

jim

--
W4BEA

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and easily
entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)
J. Stoll