[Fot] ATL Fuel Cells

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 11:38:18 MST 2020

Literati,

Here’s what I found when I replaced my ATL. Total failure, I’d been driving a molotov cocktail. I had a recent receipt from the PO from ATL but it was only for baffling not the bladder. Why both didn’t get done I don’t know but I didn’t pay enough attention to the details and ended up with the mess below.

Take advantage of Mark’s offer and/or at least check things INSIDE the box. I bought one just before Mark’s offer last year so I missed out on the pricing but I learned a scary lesson.

Bud