[Fot] V8 Supercars at Mt. Panorama - Bathurst

Enquiries Road & Track enquiries at roadandtrack.net.au
Mon Feb 10 13:52:42 MST 2020

i beg to differ, BTCC runs on mostly flat or near flat tracks and biff and
barge is expected. Mt Panorama at bathurst is on the bucket list for most
serious racers. Until you have run there , you cant appreciate the speed
over the top of the mountain, followed by the fall, then the run down
con-rod straight into the "chase" which looks like a gentle sweep on TV,
but is dam near a right hand turn when you hit it in a
triumph doing +120MPH. even the european guys who come here say its iconic
and totally different to anything they have , except for parts of Spa and
Nurburgring

Terry