[Fot] Crank Scrapers?

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:46:29 MST 2020

My engine is very basic, easy to service, nothing fancy on it. And for sure not a top notch racing car but reliable.

I still run the thick belt and pulleys for instance and a standard crank.

I’m always a friend of less parts, then less parts can fail.

That’s why I remove as many parts from the car as I can and keep the parts which makes the car easier to run.

Cheers

Chris