[Fot] Crank Scrapers?

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:40:35 MST 2020

Thank Scott,

I'm below average at Pool Billiard. Not my kind of game.

And racing is just practice. The more you drive, the more you analyze your
driving in a honest way the better you get.

I've met people who think they're great drivers but aren't, they are unable
to progress. They are doing wrong for years and most of the time give up one
day.

Drivers who has doubts about their performance and don't blame the car are
on the right way for getting great.

Cheers

Chris