[Fot] Fw: HOST HOTEL 2020 Kastner Cup Mid-Ohio

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 23 06:20:55 MST 2020

Subject: [Fot] Fw: HOST HOTEL 2020 Kastner Cup Mid-Ohio

FOT, I am sending this out again as a reminder that a Host Hotel has been secured for the 2020 Kastner Cup. Details are below in the original email.

To get the best deal you must reserve by Feb 29th. Past that it’s still a good deal at 15% off the normal rate.

See you there.

Stay tuned for an announcement regarding Tee Shirts.

JVV