[Fot] More on tires for SVRA

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:46:34 MST 2020

One thing to pay attention to. For tire regulations SVRA list various approved tires for their events for groups 1 and 3 where I think most of us will run. In addition to the specific tires they include the following text .

Any Treaded, DOT approved Tires with a UTQG of 100 or greater with appropriate Speed Rating and a minimum Aspect Ratio of 60

This allows tires such as the Toyo R88R's and some others. Please note the 100 or greater treadwear rating. Just thought I would mention it in case you were planning on buying new tires for this event.

Marty