[Fot] Tech forms for the Kastner Cup

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:24:18 MST 2020

Due to the enormity ( I had to look that one up to make sure it was a word) of this years event lets please try and get some of this stuff out of the way in advance so we aren't standing around in tech thinking to our selves darn I wish I would have done that earlier. If you go to the link below there is a race car certification form and an engine certification form. I'm not sure all the stuff applies but fill it in the best that you can and get it mailed in to the address at the bottom of the one form. That way SVRA can see what's coming and it will help line up classes in advance.

Thanks, I'm hoping to get as much up front work out of the way now so come June we are just coasting. We are up to 39 cars registered, 65 expressed interest in racing.

Marty

https://svra.com/forms/
Forms | SVRA<https://svra.com/forms/>
SVRA Forms: Quick Reference. Below is a quick reference to all the forms available for SVRA: Crew Card Application Spectator Season Pass Application (General Membership) License Renewal
svra.com