[Fot] FoT shirt store on Lands End

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:56:44 MST 2020

I just wanted to thank Marty for setting this store up. I ordered a shirt,
pre Christmas, when they had a big sale on. I ordered it in my normal size,
Large, with the FOT custom logo. It took about a week for it to get here
but when I tried it on, it was too big.

 I was leary about doing a return/exchange through the mail but after
calling their customer support line, I was talking to a real human in under
a minute. The shirt came with a return /exchange ticket and the CE walked
me through my options.

Bottom line, my new shirt arrived today, as far as I can tell, it's been no
additional cost to me. The new shirt fits right, the art work is great and
it's a quality shirt. If you have reservations about ordering one, I say
rest assured, they'll work with you to get it right.

Going to post a picture of the Medium shirt on my 6'2" frame to give you an
idea on sizing.

Thank you Marty

mike h
[image: IMG_20200110_130515243.jpg]