[Fot] Kastner cup wish

tom strange tomstrange5 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:12:24 MST 2020

  As most of you know, I no longer have a car to race..... but I'm wishing
to make it to the cup this year.  I would also like to bring a guest.
  The request ... does anyone have any available pit passes (I could do
some pit work, but limited due to back surgery)?
  Even harder, does anyone have a car.they would trust me with, to give my
guest a ride on the track?
  I assume there may be an opportunity to take street cars out, but I'd
really like to do this in a real car....  and I may have my suburban there,
which doesnt handle quite like my spit did...
  Thanks
Tom