[Fot] Spitfire Items

D V explore8 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 24 14:34:55 MST 2020

I am cleaning out my garage and have several heavy Spitfire related items I would like to get rid of. I have three single rail transmissions—one appears to be parts only, the other in good condition but grinds on d/s to second and the third is an unknown purchase. I don’t want to give these away but need them gone. If anyone is passing through DFW to the Kastner Cup I can meet them for a hand off. I also have a large journal 1300 crank that was machined to 30/30. I have several 1500 items that will probably end up scrap.

[Image.jpeg]