[Fot] More Stuff - Unloading

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 10:14:16 MST 2020

I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this stuff, but I actually have been able to get rid of some of the stuff I have turned up in my recent "shop clearing" activities.  I've attached a few pictures.  The first 2 are of a bunch of TR-2, 3, and 4 front suspension steering stop locks.  The 4 at the top are taller than the rest (may be for the TR-4A?).  They measure .555" tall, while all the others (standard tor TR-2, 3 & 4?) measure .320" tall.  As indicated in the latest Moss catalog, Page 41, these are part number 661-500, and they are listed as NLA.  I suspect they are NLA because they seldom go bad - i.e. not a high wear item.  Only problem is they might get lost.  Anyway, I have ended up with a bunch of them, which I would be happy to get rid of.  Make me an offer of something to cover shipping and my time, and let me know how many you want.
The third picture is of some old wheel studs.  These are left over from my race car days.  They are all new, bought, but never got used.  The 9 along the bottom are 3" long by 1/2" diameter.  These are Moroso studs, which I used on all 4 corners of my car.  The ones at the top are samples of other studs that I have.  I have 10 of the ones on the left, and 14 of the ones on the right.  The left ones are 2 1/2" long by 1/2" diameter.  I used these when I was using a unique hub/spacer combination that needed a long knurled area under the head.  These all have a 1" knurled area under the head.  The ones on the right are the same, except they are 3" long.
I also have about 35 miscellaneous studs (not pictured) of shorter lengths (between 1" and 2") with different heads.  Most have a 1/2" knurled area under the head.  Some of these are new, and some are used, but in good condition.  If anyone would be interested in more information about this group, which I will sell as a total package, or any parts of it, just let me know.  I have pictures.
Again, all I expect to recover is the cost to ship any of these items, plus a little "tip" for my time.  Make me an offer.  Thanks.
Best regards,
Jack