[Fot] Roll cage

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Jan 3 07:06:32 MST 2020

So one of my top priorities back when I was actively racing Killer was
getting a decent roll cage.  All I had was a single hoop ( too tall )
with some back braces.  It was an off the shelf Autopower or some such
brand.  FIne for autocrossing, but worried me on track with other cars,
most of which were about twice the weight of the little Spit.

Are there some rule books with current roll cage specs available for
purchase from various sanctioning groups which I could buy without
having to pay a full annual membership?  I'm still waffling about which
group would be best for me given my location in Utah.

mjb.