[Fot] Hoosier R7 tires at the 2020 Kastner Cup.

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 18:37:01 MST 2020

FOR SHAME!
Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Saturday, January 4, 2020, John H. Hasty via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Slicks on vintage cars?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2020, at 6:33 PM, Brad Eells via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Interesting, VARA is involved with an SVRA event in February here. They agreed to allow VARA members to run what tires they brung.
Not sure about any reclassification based on tire choice.
I’m no expert but it seems the tire choices in 13” and 15” are becoming pretty limited for our cars.
A touch more compromise given declining entries may be good for all vintage organizations...

Brad EellsSent from my iPhone