[Fot] Anyone Near Beverly Hills, Who Could Check Out a Car?

R. John Lye rjl at gt-classics.com
Thu Jan 9 07:09:07 MST 2020

Hi Jack,

i have no personal experience with BHMC, but as a regular reader of "Bring A trailer".
they do not have a very good reputation.  Just a heads up.

John

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 21:55:14 +0000 (UTC), Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I have found a Morgan 4/4 for sale at Beverly Hills Car Company, which I might be interested in buying.  However, I live in North Carolina, and I don't know anything about this Beverly Hills Car Company, except that they advertise in Hemmings a lot.  Therefore, I thought they would be pretty knowledgeable.  Unfortunately, this guy is not sure what he has (it's advertised as a Plus 4, but is actually a 4/4), and while he says it is a very solid car with no damage to the wood, I would like to have that confirmed before I buy it and have it shipped across the country.

While it would be nice to find someone who knew about Morgans, I don't think that is absolutely necessary.  I would be happy to pay an inspection fee to cover your time and mileage.  I'm still in the negotiating stage, so it's not urgent, but probably be good if I could find someone in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you.

Jack Wheeler

fot at autox.team.net