[Fot] Interesting little car

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:46:20 MST 2020

Thanks Brad,

It would be great for display, but small “open wheel cars” on the Kastner Cup grid would not be a good idea.

Just a reminder: only TRIUMPHS that ran during the KASTNER ERA are eligible for the Kastner Cup.

This is THE KASTNER CUP, honoring Kas Kastner.

Brad, we hope you are able to bring your historic Spitfire.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613