[Fot] Mid Ohio 2020

tamaracktomtr3 at aol.com tamaracktomtr3 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 15:43:27 MST 2020

I agree with Tom.I was there with COCTRA helping park the "show cars" in the infield. To this day I have yet to see the number of Triumphs in attendance surpassed anywhere. I too share the memories of those two events. Tom's green tee shirt with the yellow cut-a-way of the TR2 is still one of my favorite shirts.
Not to be missed!