[Fot] Kastner Cup Entry Fee - FOT Expenses. Answer to Inquiry.

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:27:50 MST 2020

I will be answering that shortly. 🙂

Marty

________________________________
From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Joe Alexander via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 5:03 PM
To: Mike Harmuth <ofracer at gmail.com>
Cc: FoTTriumph <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Entry Fee - FOT Expenses. Answer to Inquiry.

This is a very good question.

Rick Parent can answer that in a more detailed form.

Thank you for asking. (I am not sure about the “slapping” part).

Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Mike Harmuth <ofracer at gmail.com> wrote:

Joe and Marty, besides the Triumph run group, do we still get to slap around some MGs and Fiats in a regular SVRA group too?

thanks
mike