[Fot] Mid-Ohio race fuel pumps

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 15:07:47 MST 2020

 Hi - I thought this too (the mention of purple 100 octane fuel), but I checked and CAM2 == Sunoco and the only purple Sunoco has is "Standard" which is 110 leaded. So, "we" should be all set.
If you're paranoid, bring a few jerry cans with your fav. And check the "fuel finder" on the Sunoco web site for retailers at / near Mid Ohio Sportscar Course.
c ya there!
Regards,Bob Lang