[Fot] Continental Kit

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 09:11:54 MST 2020

 Hi Tom.  Since this ad seems to apply to the early (small mouth) TR-3's, could they be talking about the kit which included the factory hard top, door handles (since the early TR-3 did not have them), different side curtains (with door handles, the flap at the bottom of the side curtain, or the zipper were not required), etc.  Basically to make the car like a hard top tourer?  There was such a kit, I'm just not sure what it was called.
Jack