[Fot] TR-3, 4 Engine Studs

Tim Hutchisen hakhutch at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 21 05:03:50 MST 2020

Jack,

I would suspect that there are many TR's out there that have incorrect length cylinder head studs installed. If you were to make up proper sets of stud kits, you could recoup some of your financial investment by selling "correct" stud sets? I'd be in line for purchase as I am pretty sure my TR3A is not correct in this department.

Tim Hutchisen

Norway ME