[Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/21

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 15:29:16 MDT 2020

Glen and all, I hear your concerns. Let me say without hesitation that not an hour goes by each day that I don't worry the shit about this whole situation. In reality its probably more like 15 minutes. Joes earlier reply was spot on. The cliff notes version is if SVRA races next month at Mid-Ohio we are locked in. Spectators are still a subject of debate.  SVRA said no but it looks like the track has pulled rank as I expect they kind of like the gate revenue. So, if the race goes on some of us will be there and make due the best we can. Patience (and distance ) will be appreciated. I will post any updates as soon as I get them.

Marty