[Fot] Hard Question; Kastner Cup

Phil Gott vfracing at aol.com
Thu May 21 18:16:55 MDT 2020

I hate to be “the guy,” but it needs to be asked: we have been told this will be the best and most significant Kastner Cup ever. Under normal circumstances, that would be enough for me to go. Prior SVRA events I’ve attended have been great fun, and I trust the FOT organizers to Pit on a great program. But this year is different. SVRA seems to be doing everything in its power to minimize viral risks. But there are still risks, especially to us “FOGs.”
A good deal of the fun of these events is the social side, and as far as I can tell ( please correct me if I am wrong) the social aspects have been canceled as part of mimimixing the health risks.  We will be wearing masks when not in our cars. For me that
means spending the weekend looking out through foggy glasses.
Yes, this will likely be the most memorable Kastner Cup ever.
But the question is: what is planned that will make this the best and most significant Kastner Cup ever?
Thanks,
Phil

Sent from my iPhone