[Fot] (no subject)

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at gte.net
Sun May 24 13:29:44 MDT 2020

As a pulmonary Critical Care physician-   I have taken care of pstients with Sars/Covid 19 syndromes.
23 y/o to 78 y/o.

  We have a special negative  pressure ward to isolate these folks.   Interesting to note that in past two weeks  there has been a dramatic increase at our facility.  Go figure. Just when we were feeling that we should “open” up .
Its more than just “pneumonia”.
Yes, we have access to medications but, they are not easy to get.
If you live on a farm / open country without comingling with others your risk is low.
Internet is full of Risk assesment strategies but,  ask your Physician.
Mordy
MDunstHeadgasket.com626.358.1616 Fax 626.628.3777 Triple R Munitions, Inc626.201.9471 TFFL 6,7 SOT 2