[Fot] “The Return to Mid-Ohio”. The Kastner Cup Poster for 2020.

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed May 27 08:51:26 MDT 2020

FOT:   No surprise, we are getting requests for the event poster.

THE POSTERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION.

If you are an entrant or contributed to the Kastner Cup, they are GRATIS.

If you require a poster to be mailed, they are $12.50 by PAYPAL or Check.

They will be available at the track for a fee.

This Poster, by CLARK LINCOLN, is a Historical Grid of Kas’ Cars, or cars he had associations with. This poster is the last in a series since 2008 and is very collectible.

The offer goes first to the FOT, and then to the Triumph Community at large. I will try my best to get the mailed tubes out before the Cup.

Best Regards,