[Fot] Kastner Cup 5/29

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 10:06:01 MDT 2020

Good morning all. I'm looking for some help in this planning stuff. I'm trying to figure out paddock space and other things for the race weekend. With all the Covid-19 stuff going on I really don't have a handle on how many people are planning on showing up. I am asking that if you have registered for the race with SVRA and you are not planning on attending could you please shoot me an email direct at trmarty at hotmail.com and let me know? If you have already notified me no need to do it again. I don't want to turn this into an on line discussion about all the reasons for or against, just drop me a line so I can accommodate those that are coming in the best possible way.   I am still hoping to be able to give some meaningful updates in the next couple of weeks but so far the track has refused to comment to me. SVRA sent out that well thought out reply a week or so ago that I forwarded to you and I expect some additional details from them shortly.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey