[Fot] Moldex Crankshaft

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Fri May 1 05:47:36 MDT 2020

I went with a Moldex "ghost main" style crank last year and had to do a
small bit of block relief as well. It wasn't unexpected since this style
crank doesn't have the same profile as a stock crankshaft. I was working
with a "new" block anyway so I had the machine shop do a test fitting
before full prep and it really wasn't a big issue.

mike h