[Fot] FW: SVRA Advertisements

Tony Parella tony at svra.com
Fri May 1 14:14:39 MDT 2020

Ken, your email below was forwarded to me from a fellow Kastner cup driver.  Honestly, I have been involved in SVRA for 8 years and I must admit your email was the most hurtful I have read to date. You are way off base to send this out without the facts and to not bother sending this directly to me if you had questions.

In the last 24 hours Cook Wealth Management helped process over 100 PPP applications for contract employees of SVRA, several race prep shops and several small business owners who were having trouble getting their loans processed. They also processed several PPP apps for independent corner workers. While the form process is very simple, getting a bank to process small individual  loans is nearly impossible. You assumed SVRA and or Cook Wealth were paid a fee to do this. Frankly that is not true. The Cook Wealth team worked with several banks as far away as South Dakota to help people get their much needed funding.

We use our email platform for offering free featured marque programs, like the Kastner Cup race at Mid-Ohio, schedule updates and raising awareness for several of the 501.C3s that we support. We also provide special membership offers on behalf of our sponsors. I’m sorry you were offended by our e-blast.  You are welcome to race with us but I do not plan to change my policy for our emails. We will remove you from our database to make sure you don’t receive unwanted emails. Just to be clear, we were paid nothing nor was Cook Wealth Management. Finally, I do not hand out or give away our customer’s email addresses. That’s why the email came from me. Also, my name is spelled Parella.

Regards,

Tony

Josh- please remove Ken’s email from our system today.

Tony Parella

CEO/SVRA

Majority Owner of Trans Am Race Company

1312 Regency Court