[Fot] Lucas Fuel Injection

Enquiries Road & Track enquiries at roadandtrack.net.au
Mon May 4 21:51:19 MDT 2020

this is the Lucas race set up for those who have never seen it. . i
rebuilt/tuned quite a few back in the day. horrible job juggling/grinding
fuel cams. was used on lots of race engine, 6, 6, 8 and 12. with both 6mm
and 8mm internal shuttle sizes (tiumph were 6mm)

Terry

[image: 6 mm metering units 1.JPG]