[Fot] Devin Body/TR6 frame

grandwazoo at earthlink.net grandwazoo at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 05:43:09 MDT 2020

Got it! Sadly, I’m not yer buyer

Mike

Sent from EarthLink Mobile mail

On 5/7/20, 12:37 AM, Henry Giffin via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

FOT – I thought I sent this a few weeks ago but received no response(s) and a friend said he never received it. So am resending.

I have a Devin fiberglass body in primer (believed to be a Vanquist?) that has never been mounted on a frame. It comes with doors, a bonnet and trunk with fairing. The body is sitting on a TR6 bare frame (no suspension, no engine, gearbox, etc) but not mounted on it. The frame has floorboards. The former owner started to modify the frame for a V8 engine, but went on to another project. I received the Devin in a deal with the former owner. I never intended to build it. The frame sits on a rolling wood base.

The photos don’t show the bonnet and trunk, which I have. There is also a mold for the bonnet and the trunk.

This would be a major project but the Devins are rare and this would be a fun race or street car.

I will accept any reasonable offer. The body is in Virginia Beach. If no one is interested I will try Barn Finds, Bring-a Trailer or Ebay. If you want to see some completed Devins, go to past auctions on Bring a Trailer.

Call to discuss. I am available days and nights until 10PM.

Take care and stay safe. Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491