[Fot] HP Spitfire for sale

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Thu May 7 09:57:28 MDT 2020

That’s a pretty good price for a lot of neat stuff!

Scott (B.)

From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Bryan Floyd via Fot
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2020 9:38 AM
To: Fot at autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] HP Spitfire for sale

So I have too many race cars, who knew it was possible.  So my H-Production ex Aaron Johnson Spitfire is on the market.  Price is $9,413.47 OBO / Trades race ready would have been at Pitt Race Majors if not cancelled.  Details and many photos available upon request.  We've made some improvements to the car since we acquired it. Lot's of spares you will actually be able to use.  Includes parts to run FP or GTL  If interested let's talk....

Fresh build 1500cc engine:

•         Pauter Rods

•         Weisco Pistons

•         Cyl. Head new 1 test day

•         Baffled pan with windage tray

•         Accusump

•         Aluminum radiator/VW with 2 new spares

•         Oil to water cooler

•         Gear Reduction starter w/new spare

•         Stahl header with spares

•         Tilton Clutch w/new disc & floater plate

•         New Tilton annular slave

•         HPV Ignition w/spare box & coils

•         Comes with Full Prep F-Prod/GTL cylinder head w/matching intake & Cam

Drivetrain/suspension

•         Quaife aluminum case dog ring transmission / spare 3 rail trans

•         Multiple assembled Diffs

•         Summers Axles / spares with GT6 drums

•         Multiple rear spring options

•         Adjustable rear uprights

•         AVO adjustable shocks

•         Multiple front sway bars

•         Tilton pedals w/new cylinders
Misc.

•         2nd Chassis w/race body Glenn Graham/Matt Mathews Green car w/logbook

•         Spare new f-glass quarters + several used pieces including hood

•         3 sets Revolution wheels

•         Mounted sticker Hoosier H2O’s 2019

•         Mounted GY cantilevers scrubbed only 2019

•         Mounted Hoosier Radials 1 race old 2019

•         Spare trans

•         Driveshaft & Axles

•         Large usable spares pkg

Bryan Floyd bfloyd6677 at aol.com<mailto:bfloyd6677 at aol.com>  five one three 405 5425 car is in NW PA 16214 race ready today. $9,413.47 OBO / Trades?