[Fot] Request for the Spec sheet for the Kastner G3 TR4 Camshaft

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 15:31:29 MDT 2020

 Hi Steve.  I don't have a spec sheet on the G-3, but the specs are in Kas's Competition Preparation Manual.

 G-3 Camshaft:Inlet opens 51 degrees BTDCInlet closes 79 degrees ABDCExhaust opens 79 degrees BBDCExhaust closes 51 degrees ATDC
Duration is 309 degreesTotal lift at the valve is .499When using a degree wheel, checking clearance is .011 at the camshaft.The rocker arm adjustment is .016 hot.
I hope this helps.
Jack