[Fot] Mid Ohio

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 06:50:26 MDT 2020

Yesterday Governors reports showed more venues being allowed to open May 26 allowing softball game and other sports as well as campgrounds. Nothing about racetracks yet but I'm sure bigger fish are in the fire. I would expect more releases as time goes on. I have been in contact with SVRA and Mid-Ohio and they are anticipating the Kastner Cup taking place. Things are still in a bit of uncertainty but I'm hoping for the best. I will post changes as I hear them from SVRA and the track.

Marty