[Fot] Hard Question; Kastner Cup

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:08:46 MDT 2020

I'll post photos and video to the list if you don't want to go, but would
love to see everyone there.

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Lead
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver