[Fot] Hard Question; Kastner Cup

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Fri May 22 08:36:12 MDT 2020

Don't worry Phil we will still have fun it will just look a little different this year. SVRA will not be the the Covid 19 police when it comes to what is going on in the Paddock. The SVRA team will be using self imposed strict guidelines to protect everyone we come in contact with as a professional courtesy to all our friends and competitors but the track dictates how things work in the Paddock, I suspect by the time the race rolls around things may die down a bit, fingers crossed.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you and for the ones who choose not to come I totally get it and respect your position, just know you will be missed.
Rick

General (Mad Dog) Mattis"Be prepared to reverse decisions as new data comes in, then replace assumptions with knowledge"

    On Friday, May 22, 2020, 08:45:18 AM EDT, Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 On 5/21/20 11:08 PM, Shawn Frank via Fot wrote:
> I'll post photos and video to the list if you don't want to go, but
> would love to see everyone there.

The times I'll be sitting at my computer looking  at pics and videos of
the event and thinking "Wish I was there!" will probably be about 100
times more common than the times I'll be thinking "Glad I stayed home."

mjb.

fot at autox.team.net